Check Audit System with Check Protector/Signer
- Amounts are printed with unique, double-height numerals
that prevent alteration.
- Regular or Reverse imprint further secure the amount
- Special prefix and suffix imprints prevent additional
numbers from being inserted.
- Custom or standard prefixes are available for added
security and control.
- Triple key/lock control prevents unauthorized access to
general operation, executive functions and signature eprom.
- Programmable Password option provides added security
against unauthorized usage and detailed audit control.
- Unique "Void Over" statement further enhances
- Programmable Check Number option improves document
- Account and signature suppression limits improve
managers' control over high amount disbursements.
- Multiple signature format, titles, logos and security
Ease of Operation
- Fluorescent display guides operators, speeds processing,
eliminates errors and prevents check waste.
- Processes documents for 4 separate disbursement
accounts, allowing for different size and style documents.
- Three different reports list, summarize and total all
transactions for simplified reconciliation.
The system is easily programmed to print amounts and
dates and signatures virtually anywhere on single or multi-part forms
up to 9.5" W x 16.5" L (24.1 cm x 41.9 cm)
non-disbursement activities, the programmable "sign only"
option allows for easy, secured signature generation without the use
of protected amounts or dates.
Reports for easy balancing
Daily Report sequentially details every transaction
Summary Report summarizes transactions by operator and account